Exciting, our exhibition promo mailers arrived today!
ENTER A CHANCE TO WIN!
We would like to thank the Club at Hammock Beach for helping us in our fundraising efforts, they have graciously given us 2 great giveaways we know you will love! We are going to raffle off these items starting today. You may purchase tickets now until the night of the exhibition, May 12th, when the drawing will take place. We will have two separate drawings for these items that evening. Tickets will be just $5 dollars or 5 for $20 dollars. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you may purchase, and you do not need to be at the event to participate, though we would love it if you could be there!
Proceeds from your donations will go towards assisting in the care of both Alyssa Hagstrom and 2-year-old Joseph Parthemore, also born with Arthrogryposis.
Out- of- towners may want to participate, Hammock Beach Resorts is a wonderful getaway!
* 2 NIGHT / 3 DAY STAY IN A 3 BEDROOM OCEAN VIEW SUITE AT HAMMOCK BEACH RESORT
* ONE ROUND OF GOLF FOR 4 PLAYERS AT THE CONSERVATORY GOLF COURSE
How to play
After purchasing your tickets, you will need to inform us which drawing you are participating in by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. click on the donation link at the top of the page.
2. use the pay pal button to make your donation for your ticket/s. (if you are purchasing more than $20, use the non specified paypal button further below.)
3. email email@example.com to give us your name, address, phone number, and email address.
4. we will email you back your raffle ticket number/s.
Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have.
Contact us if you wish to pay cash. You may also pay cash or check for your raffle ticket/s the night of the event.
Checks may be sent to: Love For Alyssa, Inc., P.O. Box 351025, Palm Coast, FL 32135 (please remember to add all contact information).
BEST OF LUCK!
Here is Alyssa warming hearts, and making friends so easily. I remember we decided to go into the hot tub, and I don't even think I had gotten all the way in yet, and she had already made an instant connection with these girls. These images show her playfulness and sweetness.
I also love this picture of Duane holding Alexxis, we were at a hotel in Daytona Beach celebrating Alexxis's birthday. I admire this look that I see from Duane all the time. His love for these girls shows through so much. This is a look you will so often see, as I do.